Start your morning with a quick shot of espresso thats made with the Gaggia 59100 Brera super automatic espresso machine. Its perfect for any busy lifestyle because it features a fully automated process that grinds doses and extracts your espresso beans. It even makes two shots at once with a dual head brew group!
The Gaggia 59100 espresso machine comes with a built-in ceramic burr grinder that perfectly grinds your beans for espresso. It also comes with a Mavea water filter that purifies your water before extraction.
Easily make a wide variety of coffee drinks with the Gaggia Brera espresso machine. Its ideal for making Espresso lattes cappuccinos Americanos and other hot beverages.
This home espresso machine features a handy design thats very easy to use. It even comes with an automatic rinsing cycle for added convenience.
The Gaggia 59100 super automatic espresso machine comes with a dose bypass function that allows you to bypass the ground beans. This handy feature allows you to enjoy a spontaneous shot of decaf or extra strong espresso.
Quickly and easily make espresso for family friends and yourself with the Gaggia 59101 Brera black automatic espresso machine. The machine grinds tamps extracts and froths with the touch of a button to create your perfect espresso drink. Its the perfect unit for busy espresso lovers or those that are new to the art of making espresso!
The Gaggia 59101 home espresso machine boasts an easy to use control panel. It comes with an easy to read LED interface and push button controls.
Make perfect espresso every time you use the Gaggia Brera super automatic espresso machine. It features Optidose technology that allows you to easily adjust the strength of your espresso.
Enjoy a perfectly frothed cappuccino with this espresso machine. It boasts an advanced steam wand with rotating flexibility. Its also multi-functional because it can be used as a hot water spot.
The Gaggia 59101 offers a very functional and efficient design. It offers easy access to the coffee bean container water tank and drip tray.
Barsetto offers every coffee lover the perfect made in Italy espresso in the comfort of their home in less than a minute. The Barsetto espresso machine is compact and features a sleek design to fit in with any setting. Barsetto makes it easy to enjoy rich flavorful espresso anytime of the day. The ingenious design offers quick and efficient service with nearly no maintenance.Features
- Detachable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Makes espresso with perfect crema
- Safety suction cups on bottom for stability
- Stainless steel black upscale modern design
- Used espresso pods drop into storage compartment
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 11.65 H x 6 W x 16.25 L
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Material Chrome plating.
- Accessories One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts one cup filter basket two cup filter basket plastic tamper and plastic scoop.
- Finish - Chrome.
- Dimension - 15 x 15 x 27 in.
- Power - 1000 watts 110 volts 60 Hertz.
- Water reservoir capacity - 2 liters.
- Portablecompact and exquisite espresso maker capable of making quality espresso with rich cream just a few pumps
- Perfectly designed for the coffee lover on the gojust 2.7 oz hot water and 0.25 oz coffer powdersimple & easy for using
- With 8 bar pressure it produces espresso which has rich flavor lower acidity or bitterness
- The mini espresso maker is totally manual operated no batteries or electric power needed
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1 lbs
UP stands for updated! Version 2 represents the new and improved design of the new thermoblock produced for this newest version. The thermoblock is designed of aluminum for fast warm up times and thickness for good temperature stability. The inside pipe for which water comes in contact for heating is made of stainless steel. This is advantageous since the thermoblock in this case is less prone to limescale build up from magnesium and calcium - limescale is a major factor in causing problems on espresso machines. The other advantage is the aluminum avoids 'pitting' in cases where purified water is used.
Version 2 machines also have a microprocessor that pulsates the pump so water in the reservoir continuously fills the thermoblock for continuous steam - until the reservoir runs near empty.
- Simple to Use Controls.
- Temperature Gauge.
- Quality Brewing Group.
- Three way solenoid valve.
- Heavy Duty Coffee Holders and Filter Baskets.
- 48 oz. Water Tank.
- 16 Bar Water Pump.
- Drip and Cup Tray Plus Cup Heater.
- Stainless-Lined Aluminum Thermoblock.
- Construction with Longevity In Mind.
- Color - Strawberry Gum.
- Dimension - 11 x 9.6 x 13.6 in.
- Tamper size - 57 mm.
- Water tank - 1.5 liters.
- Voltage - 120V.
- Power - 1000W.
- Pump Pressure - 16 bar.
- Coffee thermostat - Boiler 100º / Thermoblock 95º.
- Steam thermostat 140º+ Safety Thermofuse.
- Steam pipe protector / Cappuccino/hot water pipe.
- Brass portafilter holder - 57 mm.
- Three prong plug.
- Bakelite handle on portafilter wooden handle as shown is no longer on this model.
- Three red switches power coffee brew & boiler refill.
- Brass eagle situated on dome with wings up.
- Large round base with 10 in. diameter for stability of unit on countertop.
- Water level sight glass with pressure gauge.
- Pump-operated to deliver water to grouphead and to refill boiler.
- Heat exchanger system with proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages!
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand.
- Manual water refill switch for boiler.
- Boiler pressure relief valve for safety.
- Durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk.
- Extended steam wand away from boiler.
- Twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn ons and offs!
- Three way solenoid valve to relieve pressure in grouphead when finished extracting espresso to avoid "espresso explosion" when removing the portafilter handle.
- Top loading water basin for easy refill and for continuous water delivery (manual switch by operator) so machine does not have to be shut down like hand lever models.
- Armour-plated 800 watt heating element.
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator.
- Dimension - 25 x 10 x 10 in.
- Power - 110 volts only 60 Hz 15 Amp.
- Boiler Capacity - 67 oz. (2.0 liters) approximate.
- Filter basket size - 58 mm.
- Finish - Copper and Brass.
- Mirror-polished stainless steel body panel.
- Heavy duty True Faema E61 grouphead maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler.
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until the water reservoir is emptied. You can also steam immediately before during or immediately after extracting an espresso without any wait time.
- Professional grade brass portafilters one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket.
- Boiler capacity 1.0 liter 100 mm. diameter solid vertical copper boiler with heat exchanger for on demand steam.
- Heating Element Brew boiler 1600 watts controlled by a pressurstat adjusted from top of machine.
- Removable 2.0 liter pour-over water reservoir.
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between 0.8 and 1.2 bar pressure).
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting).
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions.
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions.
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating. Once fully heated no need to pay attention to this light unless temperature surfing.
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low.
- Two stage power switch (on/off) requires particular attention upon initial machine startup - when powering on for the first time please make sure the intake reservoir hose (has large particle filter) draws in water. Once the pump activates for a several se