Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator allows close up view of hatching eggs through the clear walls. Mini advance features egg turning with auto stop countdown to date of hatch temperature alarms on a digital display and user adjustable incubation temperature. Incubator offers water reservoirs for humidity and fan assisted design with airflow analysis. Advance incubator operates at low voltage from supplied main adapter and has two rotating disks holding 7 and 12 eggs.
The Automatic Turning Egg Incubator features high visibility windows for viewing digital temperature control and a temperature and humidity levels alarm. Built in water channels for easy humidity controls. Built in thermometer and hygrometer. Day counter readout. LED display. This incubator is suited for chickens ducks geese turkeys doves peacocks and pheasants. Incubation duration range is 0-99 days. Turns 360 degrees every 4 hours and the egg tray rotates 45 degrees every hour.Specifications
- Dimension: 20 H x 10 W x 18 L
- Weight: 15 lbs
Frey Scientific Hova-Bator Thermal Incubator measuring 18 x 18 x 17-1/2 in. has square design and maintains constant temperature humidity. 25 W Incubator has a capacity of 42 chicken eggs that contains two large windows for thorough observation. 110 VAC incubator comes with thermometer and snap-action thermostat.
- Type - Livestock Equipments & Supplies Poultry Equipment & Supplies / Incubators And Accessories
- Color - White
- Dimension - 18 L x 18 W x 8 H in.
Health care has gained a lot more importance than it ever had. People are resorting to anything and everything in order to stay healthy. Monitoring health personally has become easier with our wide range of Health Care Products. Browse through our extensive collection of healthcare products which are safe and reliable.Features
- A highly accurate incubator that is small in size but big in performance
- The acrylic body is a great insulator and is easy to clean and maintain
- Power: 110V
- Capacity: 6 litre
The Egg Story lesson plan explains the entire process of hatching eggs with day by day color pictures of developing and hatching chicken. It shows how an egg is formed what its different parts and functions are and how a chick embryo develops and hatches. It also gives an insight into particular biological topics such as blood circulation respiration and bones.
Further useful resources have been included at the end of the manual to consolidate the embryology and hatching project but also enhance programs in nutrition and mathematics for instance. Particularly suited to elementary and middle school science projects the lesson plans are flexible and can easily be tailored to younger students needsFeatures
- The Egg Story Lesson Plan manual on CD-ROM
- Preset temperature and easy to use menu driven controls
- Digital display of temperature with high and low alarms including NEW room temperature alarm
- Programmable automatic turning with count down to hatch day and autostop
- OvaScope battery operated egg scope to watch the live embryo develop inside the egg
- EcoGlow chick brooder
- Plastic chick enclosure
- Full operating & troubleshooting instructions
- Dimension: 16 H x 14 W x 20 L
- Weight: 14 lbs